FF Multi Converter is a simple graphical application for Linux which enables you to convert audio,
video, image and document files between all popular formats, by utilizing other command-line tools.
It uses FFmpeg for audio/video files, the ImageMagick software suite for image conversions and
unoconv for document files.
The goal of FF Multi Converter is to gather the most popular multimedia types in one application
and provide conversion options for them easily through a user-friendly graphical interface.
The application is written in Python3 and PyQt5.
All code is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3.
FF Multi Converter is free software – software that respects your freedom.
- Conversions for several file formats.
- Very easy to use interface.
- Access to common conversion options.
- Audio/video ffmpeg-presets management.
- Options for saving and naming files.
- Multilingual – over 20 languages.
Category: Video converter
Platform: Ubuntu / Mint, Debian, ArchLinux, Fedora, RedHat, Gentoo, Mageia, Slackware
LinuxProgs rating: 9/10
Source / download: